Friday, November 9, 2012

Loungewear & Nightwear from Harley-Davidson®

Hello,
Hope all of you had a great week. This was an exciting week here at AdventureHarley.com. We just have so much cool stuff pouring in that seems to sneak into my messages to you each week. I can't help it, I don't want you to miss anything.

This week we had lots of comfy loungewear and nightwear arrive and we have it all online for you to see. These relaxing clothes go quickly this time of year so you'll want to check it out quickly. We have several neat styles of men's and ladies lounge pants. Skulls, Bar & Shield, Scrolls just to mention some of them. You can wrap yourself in cozy comfortable Harley-Davidson® kimono robes after a nice hot shower using the matching towels. There is one for the guys and one for the girls.

This week was a huge week for new Harley-Davidson® belts. Men's and Women's styles poured in. Genuine cowhide leather in shimmering bling, western, and leather inlay. Wow!

I love the holiday t-shirt that arrived this week. It puts me in the spirit of the season. So, I'll keep you updated so you won't miss all the new Harley® stuff that is rolling in. Have a great weekend.
Brenda











1 comment:

  1. Interested in lounge pants. Fourth picture down. Where I can I purchase online? .

    ReplyDelete