Thursday, April 4, 2013

New Purses & Scarves.. Women -- this one is for you!

Ok, Girls! You know how we love handbags, purses, totes, whatever you want to call them, I love them.
Just when I think I've found the perfect purse and oh how I love it. I think to myself, I will never need another one if I get this perfect purse, then some new style catches my eye and I can't live without it. Have ya ever felt that way?

Well, check out these new handbags that just arrived at www.adventureharley.com.
You'll be saying, I gotta have one.












Not only did we get all of these new purses but we got many new scarf styles.

New Scarf Styles

I was excited to talk to the MotorClothes® Apparel associates this week. Chris (pictured below) showed me how to use some of these new scarves. They can be worn as summer swim suit coverups and general "cool" summer coverups. If you don't know how to convert your scarf into a coverup -- check below as Chris shows us how in 3 Easy Steps.
Summer Cover Up Dress made from a scarf.


There are lots of fantastic ways to tie scarves to create a unique style for yourself. Just try searching the web sometimes and you'll be amazed at what you can do with a scarf. Like making, purses, belts, tops all from scarves. Here are the brand new scarf styles that we have. 
 The first four are big enough to make into the dress or skirt.


The scarves below are silk scarfs that are approx. 20" w x 65" long.

Hope you like this peek at some of new items. Just want to let you know that the Summer Collection is pouring in right now. We are working to get them on the website so you can shop. So, check back often because we are adding new items daily.
Have a great week!
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. There are lots of fantastic ways to tie scarves to create a unique style for yourself. Just try searching the web sometimes and you'll be amazed at what you can do with a scarf. Like making, purses, belts, tops all from scarves.

    ReplyDelete